Policies and Procedures
Students who choose to self-identify as an individual with a disability and those who are approved for the use of disability services and accommodations are responsible for knowing SDS policies and using SDS procedures.
The SDS staff communicate with students frequently by email about the use of services and accommodations. Students are responsible for reading and responding to all correspondence from SDS. If you have concerns about how accommodations are being implemented or believe that accommodations are no longer needed, please contact the SDS staff.
SDS is responsible for engaging in the interactive disability accommodation process in a timely manner and to address concerns about disability services/discrimination that are raised by students, faculty, or staff.
SDS Policies & Procedures
Applying for Supports and Services
- Registering with SDS
- Documentation Guidelines
- Requesting Accommodations for a Learning Disability
- Requesting Accommodations for a Physical Disability
- Requesting Accommodations for a Psychological or Neurodevelopmental Disability
- Temporary Condition Accommodations
- Using Academic Accommodations
- Course Flexibility-Students
- Exam Accommodations
- Exam Proctoring Policies
- Notetaking Assistance
- Alternative Format Texts for Students
- Communication Access