Requesting Accommodations for Non-Students

Student Disability Services (SDS) works in collaboration with University of Chicago faculty and staff to provide resources, support, and accommodations to ensure that all aspects of student life are accessible and inclusive of students with disabilities.

For more information about requesting accommodations as faculty, staff, researchers, or visitors to the university, please see the Office for Access and Equity page on Requesting Accommodations.

For Faculty, Other Academic Appointees, or Postdoctoral Researchers

Contact Equal Opportunity Programs if you are in need of a reasonable accommodation.

For Staff

Contact the Employee and Labor Relations Team if you are in need of a reasonable accommodation.

For Visitors

Contact your event sponsor or Equal Opportunity Programs if you anticipate needing a reasonable accommodation.


Contact Equal Opportunity Programs

Scroll to Top