Scroll to Top
Helpful Hints on Using Accommodations
- Review course syllabi and determine if you will be using accommodations in the class.
- Complete all necessary steps to use accommodations, as outlined on the Using Accommodations page.
- Email your instructor early in the quarter to finalize arrangements for using accommodations in the class.
- Review class information in advance. Contact SDS and your instructor(s) by email to address issues or discrepancies. Please note that SDS cannot mandate the retroactive implementation of accommodations, so advance notice is expected.
- If using testing accommodations, be sure to confirm all arrangements in advance of an exam, as outlined on the Exam Accommodations page.