The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is Lime Connect’s flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising juniors with disabilities.
This prestigious program:
- Guides Fellows through the summer internship recruitment process.
- Connects them with Lime Connect’s corporate partners – some of the world’s leading corporations – for potential Summer 2024 internships and more.
- Deepens their leadership skills.
- Prepares them for success in their internship.
- Builds their confidence as a person with a disability.
- Engages them in a Lime Connect Fellowship community, including previous Fellows classes.
- Provides access to prestigious scholarships.
Students are invited to apply by Sunday, February 26th at midnight PST!
Learn more about the Lime Connect Fellowship Program and apply