Apps are now OPEN for the Fall ’22 Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities
Apply today or share with a friend who may benefit!
Exciting news: Lime Connect is now accepting applications for The Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities Fall 2022 Cohort
This program is designed to engage members of the Lime Network who are seeking to enhance their professional skills, expand their network, and develop a community of people with shared experiences.
This program will provide participants with:
- 1:1 sessions with a personal Career Coach
- Access to experienced professionals with disabilities in leadership roles who will serve as Mentors
- Small group discussions around disclosure, accommodations, and networking
- Customized workshops to prepare for recruitment sessions with Lime Corporate Partners
- A community of high-achieving professionals with disabilities
Eligible members should:
- Be a member of the Lime Network (To become a member go to www.limeconnect.com and join)
- Have 1-4 years of work experience
- Be a young professional with a disability*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to elevate your career! The deadline to apply: Monday, August 8th at midnight PST