Exam Request Form

Status message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Exam Request Form

(For use only by undergraduate students with approved exam accommodations)

In order to request exam accommodations for any of your exams (i.e. schedule to take an exam with accommodations), you must first request the accommodations for a given course through the AIM Student Portal (sign in using your CNetID and password). To do so:

1.    Click on “List Accommodations” on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see a list of the courses for which you are currently registered (i.e. CHEM 11100.01, BIOS 22000.01, etc.). This list will also contain your discussion sections and lab sections, where applicable. 

2.    Select any of your courses for which you would like to request accommodations. 

3.    Click “Step 2-Continue to Customize your Accommodations”

4.    You will see a list of the courses for which you would like to request accommodations. Below each course, you will see options of accommodations that you can request to use for each course. 

5.    Select any of the accommodations that you would like to request for each course.

6.    Click “Submit Your Accommodations Requests”.

Please note: When requesting exam accommodations for each course, you will only be able to select "Alternative Testing". You will be able to specify which of your approved accommodations you would like to use for a given exam when scheduling your exams. 

More detailed instructions on requesting accommodations for each of your courses and instructions for scheduling your exams can be found here.

If you are new to SDS, please go to the AIM Student Portal login page and submit an application using the link under “New Student” on the right. (Incoming students who do not yet have a CNetID and password should use this link instead.)

New Student Account Creation

Failure to submit exam requests within the stated timeframe may compromise the University's ability to provide reasonable accommodations.

For further information regarding your rights and responsibilities, please refer to the Handbook for Students with Disabilities, which can be found here.