Lime Connect Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities
Apply by February 20th for our spring 2022 cohort!
This program will provide participants with:
- 1:1 sessions with a personal Career Coach
- Access to experienced professionals with disabilities in leadership roles that will serve as Mentors
- Small group discussions around disclosure, accommodations, and networking
- Customized workshops to prepare for recruitment sessions with Lime Corporate Partners
- A community of high achieving professionals with disabilities
Eligible members should:
- Be a member of the Lime Network (Create a profile here!)
- Have 1-4 years of work experience
- Be a young professional with a disability
Eligible candidates must schedule a 10-minute interview with Karen Acampado, Career Coach.
To learn more, check out this video from one of our Foundations participants – https://youtu.be/YazD8JDjmKU