Professional Development Event: “Dialogue on disclosure: whether, when, and how to disclose”
Join Rene Forsythe, Lime Connect Director of Professional Development on Wednesday, June 23rd at 3 pm for a Dialogue on disclosure: whether, when, and how to disclose.
This webinar will explore whether disclosing a disability is right for you and when and how to do it most effectively. We will also discuss strategies for setting yourself up for success during the interview process and throughout your employment. This is an essential conversation that you won’t want to miss!
Open to professional and student members of the Lime Network across the US and Canada.
Join or Log in to the Lime Network to register today!
Network Member Spotlight: Nayid C.
Finalist in the 2020 “In the Limelight” Video Contest
“A disability is another word for opportunity and reinvention. Hi there, my name is Nayid Contreras and I’m a first-generation, immigrant, and a graduate student who also happens to live with an invisible disability and a chronic disease. I decided to pursue a career in higher education with the aim of exploring how disabilities and chronic diseases impact disadvantaged and vulnerable individuals.
I believe that higher education should not limit students’ or professionals’ abilities to succeed in life and I’m a living proof that a disability can be seen as a motivation and an opportunity, and never a limitation.”
Article: How To Write A Competitive Resume In 2021
The career search today can be difficult to navigate! In a recent article, Forbes outlines some critical updates you should make to your resume ASAP. As stated in the article, “You may think creating an effective resume is as simple as hitting the marks with your relevant experience. Think again. You may imagine a benevolent hiring manager leaning back in their chair with a printed copy of your resume, smiling and circling relevant details. In fact, your resume is more likely to meet the cold, unfeeling algorithm of an AI before it ever makes it to a human.”
Hot Roles and Opportunities
Lime Connect’s partners have numerous opportunities posted for professionals and students from entry-level to senior roles! Log into your Lime Network account, check them out, and apply today.
If you apply for any roles, please list Lime Connect as your referral source and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know so they can support your application!
Visit Lime Connect’s Hot Roles and Opportunities page to learn more and apply – and let Lime Connect know when you do!
- Analyst, Aperio Junior Operations Analyst, Sausalito, CA
- Analyst, Finance Controls – Auditor Independence, Princeton, NJ
- Analyst Client Services, Seattle
- Equity Data Analyst, Princeton
- 2021 Bloomberg Customer Support Internship – Spanish Speaker, New York
- Financial Research Data Analyst, New York
- East – Campus Recruiting Coordinator Intern – Summer 2021, multiple locations
- Baucus Climate Scholars Program Intern, multiple locations
- Consulting Services Senior – Insurance – Business Transformation – Life and Annuity, multiple locations
- AMD, AIMS, Vintage Client Portfolio Solutions, Analyst, West Palm Beach, FL
- AMD, GSAM, Fixed Income, Junior Trader and Portfolio Manager, Analyst/Associate – Burlington, VT
- Salesforce Business Analyst – CRM Engineering, Salt Lake City
- Hardware Engineering Intern, Fall 2021, Mountain View, CA
- Software Engineering Intern, Bachelor’s, Fall 2021, multiple locations
- Technical Program Manager, Internet of Things, Sunnyvale, CA
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 2022 Commercial Banking Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries Summer Analyst Program, New York
- 2022 Corporate & Investment Bank Risk Management Full-Time Analyst Program, Plano, TX
- Private Client Banker – Ulmerton Rd & Heron Blvd, Clearwater, FL
- Internship Opportunities for MBA & Master Students: Microsoft HR Rotational Program (HR2P) Internship (Summer 2022), Redmond, WA
- Intern Opportunities for MBA Students (Summer of 2022): Finance Manager Intern, Redmond, WA
- Financial Analysis IC4, Redmond, WA
- Tax Intern – Winter 2022, multiple locations
- External Audit Intern – Winter 2022, multiple locations
- Audit CoE Exp Assoc-Treas/Comp/Ops Transactions (Telecommute), New York
- Accessibility Human Factors Engineering – UI Design * Research, San Diego (Apply ASAP)
- Tax Intern, New York
- Environmental-Chemical Compliance Intern, San Diego
- Customer Demand Replenishment Planner, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Data Engineer, Rogers, AK
- Collaborative, Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst, Rogers, AK