The 2021 Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities
Lime Connect is excited to launch the Spring 2021 application for The Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities. This program is designed to engage young professionals in the Lime Network who are seeking to develop their skills and advance their careers. They are currently seeking applicants for both Foundations Program participants and Career Advisors.
This four-month program will focus on helping participants:
- become more self-aware and develop as professionals
- analyze and develop their personal strengths and challenges
- set and achieve professional goals
- learn to network and nurture professional relationships
The Foundations Program is a four-month engagement incorporating individual coaching sessions alongside group work. Each participant will be supported by Lime Connect’s Career Coach as well as a designated Career Advisor.
Note: The Spring 2021 cohort will run from May 2021 – August 2021
Eligibility Requirements for Participants
- A current working professional in the United States or Canada
- Employed in a business setting
- 2-5 years of experience in your career
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability
How to Apply
- Log into, or join The Lime Network
- Look for the Foundations Program announcement or banner for additional details.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, April 18th at midnight PST