Integrate is inviting autistic college students and autistic college graduates to apply for our Spring 2021 Midwest Employer Connect program. The free virtual networking program will take place in April, May and June and sessions will generally take place once a week. Staff from various companies such as JPMorgan Chase, Fifth Third Bank, Paylocity and more will share their expertise in conducting a job search, how to write a resumé, creating impactful “elevator pitches,” how to utilize LinkedIn to create a professional network, and successfully navigating the interview process.
- Individuals who have completed at least one year as an undergraduate OR graduates (college and master’s level) who have received their degrees.
- All areas of study are welcome.
- Must have an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) diagnosis.
- Should be interested in learning about different corporate work environments and improving job search skills.
To participate, you must:
- Attend a minimum of 7 sessions o 3 mandatory sessions (orientation, training, & post-program debrief)
- 4 (of 5) company sessions. (Participants are strongly encouraged to attend all sessions.)
The priority deadline for completed applications will be Friday, March 19, 2021. The final deadline for completed applications will be Monday, March 29, 2021. Please note that there is a 2-step process to complete an application. First, candidates should submit their resume to the Midwest Employer Connect posting on Integrate’s website (www.integrateadvisors.org/recruitment). Candidates will then receive a follow up email with an application form. Only applicants who submit a resume online and then respond to the email with a completed application form will be considered for a spot in the program. Candidates who apply by the priority deadline will be given first consideration. Applications considered on a first come, first served basis so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Contact email@example.com for application questions and additional information.
Spring 2021 EC Program Overview (PDF)