Google invites you to join these Careers on Air events
November 2 – November 10
Are you a member of the US veteran community interested in learning more about Google’s culture and job opportunities? Then look no further! We’re excited to launch Google’s first virtual series for the US veteran community. This series is open to any active duty US service member or veteran, regardless of education level, date of separation, or years of experience in any industry.
new – PhD at Google
November 11 – 12
Are you a technical PhD student interested to learn more about Google opportunities? Tune in to our virtual event series to learn about life at Google for PhDs and hear from our Systems Infrastructure team. Googlers will be available to answer your questions live via chat.
Click here to log in to The Lime Network to see the full calendar of events and opportunities
Microsoft invites you to join this upcoming Hiring Event
Autism Hiring Event – Deadline to apply January 8th
The goal of the Autism Hiring Program is to build an inclusive hiring approach that recognizes and embraces the strengths of autistic candidates. If you identify as someone on the autism spectrum, we welcome you to join us. We are currently recruiting for university software engineers.
Software Engineers – Full Time and Internships
To learn more, visit the Hot Roles announcement after logging in to the Lime Network.
The 2021 Google Lime Scholarship is now accepting applicants
The 2021 Google Lime Scholarship application is now open for current students with disabilities who are pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely-related degrees. Recipients will receive a scholarship ($10,000 USD for those studying in the US and $5,000 USD for those studying in Canada) for the 2021-2022 academic year. Scholars will also be invited to attend a virtual “Google Lime Scholars” gathering in Summer 2021 and be considered for internship opportunities with Google.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 4, 2020, at midnight PST / 3am EST.
If this scholarship is not a match for you, we encourage you to share with current students with disabilities who may be eligible!
2021 Google Lime Scholarship: Learn more and apply
Hot Roles & Opportunities
If you apply for any roles, please list Lime Connect as your referral source and contact email@example.com to let us know so we can support your application!
Join or log in to The Lime Network
2021 Exploratory Programs Program Dates: February – June 2021
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 29 at 11:59pm ET
The GS Exploratory Programs are interactive, multi-week virtual programs for undergraduate students. These programs are open to all majors and are designed to introduce students to the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial world.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Network with various Goldman Sachs professionals and members of our Firmwide Inclusion Networks to hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
- Have access to financial literacy courses from AYCO, Goldman Sachs’ financial counseling service
- Select students will have the opportunity to interview for a 2022 Summer or New Analyst role
- Associate, Quantitative Researcher (Systematic Active Equity), San Francisco
- MBA Summer Associate Program – Americas
- Product Manager – Investment Accounting, Atlanta
- Digital Advertising Trafficking Specialist, New York
- Data Scientist, Princeton
- Senior Software Engineer – Data Ingestion Storage, Princeton
- FSO – Jacksonville – Assurance Staff – S/F 2021, Jacksonville
- FSO – Jacksonville – Launch Intern – Summer 2021, Jacksonville
- Business Intelligence–Advisory Services Manager – Financial Services – Information Technology Advisory Services – Data and Analytics, New York
- Software Engineering intern – class of 2022
- Research Intern – Class of 2022
- Associate Account Strategist – Class of 2021
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Software Engineering – Java, Tampa
- 2021 Wealth Management US Private Bank Summer Analyst Program, US
- 2021 ReEntry Program (Technology), New York
- Research Intern – Undergraduate Research Intern, New York
- Post Doc Researcher – Social Media – Microsoft Research, Cambridge
- Azure Technical Trainer, Los Angeles
- ASR Acceleration Center – Risk Assurance Intern – W/S 2021, Jacksonville
- While You Work Tax Fellow – Summer 2021, San Francisco
- Financial Services Tax Real Estate – Seasonal Experienced Associate, New York
- Tax Intern, New York
- AI Intern, San Mateo
- Diversity Recruiter, San Diego
- 2021 Marketing Internship, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- 2021 Supply Chain Spring Co-Op, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Associate Finance Manager – Unilever International, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Tackling web accessibility: 5 tips for colleges and universities
With hybrid and online learning formats getting more attention than ever before, accessibility needs are coming to the forefront.
Check out this article from University Business here
Log in or join the Lime Network today to view our full archive of professional development webinars which cover a wide variety of topics that can support you as you are starting, or growing, your career.
Check out our latest resources for students and professionals with disabilities in light of COVID-19 and our “new normal” including free webinars and a tip sheet for disclosing a disability.