The 2021 Google Lime Scholarship is now accepting applicants!
Since 2008, Lime Connect has been proud to partner with Google to help future innovators who happen to have disabilities make the most of their talents by providing scholarships and networking retreats.
The 2021 Google Lime Scholarship application is now open for current students with disabilities who are pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degrees. Recipients will receive a scholarship ($10,000 USD for those studying in the US and $5,000 USD for those studying in Canada) for the 2021-2022 academic year. Scholars will also be invited to attend a virtual “Google Lime Scholars” gathering in Summer 2021 and be considered for internship opportunities with Google.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 4, 2020, at midnight PST / 3am EST.
- A current undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada are eligible to apply)
- Continuing current studies or intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a new program at a university in the U.S. or Canada in the 2021-2022 academic year
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field
- A student with a visible or invisible disability*
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology
- Full eligibility requirements
If this scholarship is not a match for you, we encourage you to share with current students with disabilities who may be eligible!