Whether it is as a student, intern, mid-level manager, or high-level executive, individuals with disabilities bring a unique perspective and diverse talents to the world, universities, and the workplace each and every day. The In the Limelight Video Contest aims to highlight that by showcasing how university students and professionals are rebranding disability through achievement.
We’re awarding over $20,000 in cash prizes to the top videos, courtesy of Lime Connect special advisor, Vint Cerf – Google’s Chief Internet Evangelist, “One of the Fathers of the Internet,” and the inspiration behind this contest!
- You must be an 18 or older student or professional living in the U.S. or Canada
- You must identify as a person who happens to have a disability*
- You must submit an original, unpublished work
- By participating, you grant Lime Connect full rights to use your submissions in future marketing or promotional material (see contest form for additional details)
- You do not need to be a member of The Lime Network to participate, however, it is strongly encouraged. The Lime Network was developed to be a lifelong experience for high-potential university students and professionals who happen to have disabilities that is focused on professional and personal development as well as connections for careers, scholarships and engagement with peer communities.