Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities
Participate as an inaugural Foundations cohort member!
Applications are now open, and the deadline to apply is
Sunday, March 15th.
The Lime Connect Foundations Program For Young Professionals with Disabilities is designed to engage young professionals in the Lime Network who are seeking to develop their skills and advance their careers. This five month program will focus on helping participants:
become more self-aware and develop as professionals
analyze and develop their personal strengths and challenges
set and achieve professional goals
learn to network and nurture professional relationships
The Foundations Program is a five-month engagement incorporating individual coaching sessions alongside group work. Each participant will be supported by Lime Connect’s Career Coach as well as a designated Career Advisor (application and information for Career Advisors can be found below).
Note: The inaugural cohort will run from April 2020 – August 2020
2020 Lime Connect Foundations Program Eligibility Requirements:
- A current working professional in the United States or Canada
- Employed in a business setting
- 2-5 years of experience in your career
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
How to apply:
Log into, or join, The Lime Network
Due Sunday, March 15th, 2020 (@ midnight PST/ 3am EST)
* A person with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus (and 70% of disabilities among the general population) are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to join The Lime Network and take full advantage of the benefits it offers.